Winston Salem NC photographer & destination photographer Daniel Ramos photographs weddings,
events and people throughout NC including Greensboro, High Point,
Raleigh, Charlotte, Wilmington, Clemmons, Kernersville NC and throughout other states such as South Carolina, Georgia, Florida etc. Daniel's photography is
about creating beautiful images using natural light. He also films wedding cinematography and commercial videos in HD. Daniel travels for destination weddings as well as commercial work.
- THE PROCESS
- 9-12 MONTHS BEFORE: BOOK YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
- Get started by booking a venue and a setting date. Once you've decided on a setting date contact Daniel for availability.
- A FEW MONTHS BEFORE: ENGAGEMENT SHOOT
- This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know me and to become more comfortable in front of the camera. It typically involves 1-2 hours in a location of your choice.
- YOUR WEDDING DAY!
- Relax and enjoy.
- 3-4 WEEKS AFTER: YOUR PICTURES ARE READY
- You will receive a link from me with a passcode to view your images online as well as order prints and other products.
- 6 WEEKS AFTER: ALBUM DESIGN
- You will get a draft of your album design should you decide to get an album. You can make changes at an extra cost.
- 3-6 MONTHS AFTER: ALBUM APPROVAL AND DELIVERY
- After all necessary edits are made, your album will be printed and bound. The album will be shipped to you after 6 months of your wedding.
- WHAT IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE?
- I shoot a mixture of photo-journalism and fine art but also combine posed shots. I simply plan on capturing the details of your day and the fleeting moments with my photo-journalistic approach. Posed shots especially with the bride and groom are meant to be more artistic and less stiff where the goal is to create natural images .
- HOW MUCH COVERAGE DO I NEED?
- That's entirely up to you, the amount you need depends on your schedule and all the events happening on your day but I recommend about 8 hours of photography to truly document your day from start to finish.
- WILL WE NEED MORE THAN ONE PHOTOGRAPHER?
- If you will have more than 100 guests at your wedding than I highly recommend you get a second photographer to capture the details and different perspectives of your day.
- WHAT TYPE OF ALBUMS DO YOU OFFER?
- We use an array of albums but our favorite one is the Feature Book. We will work with you on deciding the cover style as well as the size and color.
- HOW CAN I BOOK YOU?
- First fill out the contact form on my website then once I customize a wedding package that meets your needs I will send you a contract for you to fill out, once I get the filled-out contract with a $1,000 retainer, your day will be booked. The retainer is non-refundable should you cancel, since I will be turning down business for that date.
- DO YOU PHOTOGRAPH OTHER EVENTS?
- Yes I do! I will photograph Quinceaneras, Bat Mitzvahs, events and portraits. Please contact me for rates.
- WILL WE MEET YOU BEFORE THE WEDDING?
- Absolutely I can. Most of my clients prefer to talk via phone to walk through their wedding timeline planning, however if you want to meet at your wedding venue I will be happy to do that provided it's local.
Daniel Ramos offers many a la carte wedding services as well as products such as:
Photography hourly coverage
Mounted Wall Prints
Wedding Albums and parent albums
Proof Books + loose prints
Large Format prints + canvases
Engagement sessions are designed to be casual and fun
for a get-to-know you type shoot where you just act like
You! We want to go to a location that is special to you or that has some significance to you.
We suggest you wear some nice jeans and shoes since
those will show too. You can also opt for something
dressier or wear both looks for variety.
ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS INCLUDE:
Hours of shooting in many locations and outfit changes.
•All images uploaded to share with your family and friends
We do travel for engagement sessions, please Inquire.
Bridal sessions is a great opportunity to take
lots of fun editorial/magazine images that you
may not always have time for on your wedding
We typically spend about 2 hours getting artistic
images that make you look flawless. The
session is more relaxed since we are not restricted
by maintaining a wedding day timeline
and you can focus completely on the portraits.
The session includes:
•Hours in various locations
•An online gallery to share with your friends and family
•Credit that can be used for prints or products
WEDDING ALBUMS & COFFEE TABLE BOOKS
We offer custom designed wedding albums that
will provide you with a true work of art that your
family will enjoy for generations to come. Our fine
art coffee table albums are designed with you in
mind and come with a variety of options.
Aside from photography, a video is the only way to truly remember everything about your wedding day.
The sounds, the voices, the emotion and everything in between. Our videos are shot with a High Definition camera that captures video in a truly cinematic way.
About the Photographer:Daniel Ramos is not just a portrait photographer he is also a wedding photographer, family photographer, business photographer, maternity photographer, modeling photographer, newborn photographer, event photographer, and an artistic photographer. He picked up his first DSLR Camera back in 2006. He would be shooting friends' events and weddings as a hobby until he was encouraged to do it professionally by friends after seeing his talent.
His passion for photography grew more and more and he has now taken photos all over North Carolina including Charlotte, Winston Salem, High Point, Greensboro, Asheville, Raleigh, Wilmington and among other states such as South Carolina, Virginia, Tenessee, Georgia and Florida. He constantly travels between cities and his clientele is expanding. His work has been described as artistic, contemporary and distinct. His artistic background as an artist has influenced his photography and now his videos. His videography can be described as documentary and cinematic. He now shoots with Canon slr cameras and prime lenses. Daniel is now known for his distinct portrait photography and wedding photography. He is considered to be one of the best photographers by his past clients. Learn more about Daniel's wedding photography packages and pricing and his portrait photography prices.
About | Feedback | Pricing | FAQ | Resources | Venues | Blog | Videography | Wedding Galleries | Portrait Galleries